Railcar Movers & Coupler Alignment
Click picture for enlarged image
You are using an older version of Internet Explorer. Because of security issues, you will not be able to complete your order using this browser. You can add items to your cart, but you won't be able to check out. Please use another browser to order.
This product is manufactured by Aldon®
Hand Car Mover. Car Mover multiplies worker's efforts through compound leverage. Includes handle. Weight 20 lbs. Flat track only.
- For use on flat track only. Do not use this product to push railcars up or down slopes.
- When moving a car, keep the foot engaged with the wheel at all times. Do not let car wheel fall back onto car mover foot. It is not designed to be a wheel chock.
- Turn and replace spurs when edges become dull.
- Do not stand or jump on the handle in order to gain more leverage.
- Use this product on standard railroad car wheels only.
- Check wooden handle for cracks or splits before each use.
- Rail surface must be clean. Do not install this product on oily or greasy rail - product may slip.