Rail-Clamping Wheel Blocks
Click picture for enlarged image
You are using an older version of Internet Explorer. Because of security issues, you will not be able to complete your order using this browser. You can add items to your cart, but you won't be able to check out. Please use another browser to order.
This product is manufactured by Aldon®
High-security wheel blocking. Clamps grip rail head through wedge action.
- Do not use for impact stopping.
- Apply brakes before installing blocks.
- Use one chock at each end of the car.
- Use on flat track.
(see additional cautions on SAFE USE tab below)
For rails 85-104 lbs.
(For rail 105-175 lbs. use 4016-02)
Weight 45 lbs.
- Use on exposed rail for temporary chocking of railcars.
- Use on correct size rail (85-104 lbs/yd).
- USE ON FLAT TRACK ONLY. Do not use on descending grades.
- DO NOT USE TO STOP A MOVING CAR.Car must be at a complete rest, with brakes applied.
- Use at least 2 car blocks per railcar.
- Keep wedge tightly pounded into frame. Check wedge tightness frequently.
- Rail surface must be clean. Do not install this product on oily or greasy rail - product may slip.