Your cart is empty!
(9) Traffic warning signs or signals. The blue flag policy shall be used to mark stationary cars day and night. This policy shall include marking the track in advance of the spotted cars (flag for daytime, light for darkness).
(ii) After cars are spotted for loading or unloading, warning flags or signs shall be placed in the center of the track at least 50 feet away from the cars and a derail set to protect workmen in the car.
(iii) Caution signs shall be so placed on the track or car as to give necessary warning to persons approaching the car from open end or ends of siding and shall be left up until after the car is unloaded and disconnected from discharge connections. Signs shall be of metal or other suilable material, at least 12 by 15 inches in size and bear the words STOP-Tank Car Connected or STOP-Men at Work the word, STOP being in letters at least 4 inches high and the other words in letters at least 2 inches high.
(iv) The track of a tank car siding shall be substantially level.
(v) Brakes shall be set and wheels blocked on all cars being unloaded.
(iii) While cars are on sidetrack for loading or unloading, the wheels at both ends shall be blocked on the rails.
(2) Wheel stops or other recognized positive protection shall be provided to prevent railroad cars from moving during loading or unloading operations.
(4) Positive protection shall be provided to prevent railroad cars from being moved while dockboards or bridge plates are in position.
(7) Brakes shall be set and wheel blocks shall be in place to prevent movement of trucks, trailers, or railroad cars while loading or unloading.
(5) Positive protection shall be provided to prevent railroad cars from being moved while dockboards or bridge plates are in position.
(f) Rolling railroad cars. Derail and/or bumper blocks shall be provided on spur railroad tracks where a rolling car could contact other cars being worked, enter a building, work or traffic area.
Click to open info box
Click for Spur Track Guardian: regular 4015-93 and foot-operated 4015-122
Stop Men At Work (Blue)
Stop Employees Working (Blue)
Stop Crew At Work (Blue)
Stop Tank Car Connected (Blue)
Stop Car Connected (Blue)
Safety First (Blue)
Blank Blue Sign Plate
"Sign Helper" 18" x 4"
These signs feature a picture to supplement the sign plate wording. Fits any existing Aldon sign holder.
ENHANCED Stop (Blue)
ENHANCED Stop Car Connected (Blue)
ENHANCED Stop Crew At Work (Blue)
ENHANCED Stop Employees Working (Blue)
ENHANCED Stop Men At Work (Blue)
ENHANCED Stop Tank Car Connected (Blue)
ENHANCED Derail (Blue)
Stop Unloading in Process (Blue)
Stop Car Loading (Blue)
Stop Car Unloading (Blue)
Stop Tank Car Loading (Blue)
Custom OSHA sign
CUSTOMIZED Stop (Blue)
CUSTOMIZED Stop (Red)
CUSTOMIZED Stop Car Connected (Blue)
CUSTOMIZED Stop Car Connected (Red)
CUSTOMIZED Stop Crew At Work (Blue)
CUSTOMIZED Stop Crew At Work (Red)
CUSTOMIZED Stop Employees Working (Blue)
CUSTOMIZED Stop Employees Working (Red)
CUSTOMIZED Stop Men At Work (Blue)
CUSTOMIZED Stop Men At Work (Red)
CUSTOMIZED Stop Tank Car Connected (Blue)
CUSTOMIZED Stop Tank Car Connected (Red)
CUSTOMIZED Derail (Blue)
CUSTOMIZED Derail (Red)
Stop Car Connected (Red)
Stop Crew At Work (Red)
Stop Employees Working (Red)
Stop Men At Work (Red)
Stop Tank Car Connected (Red)
Safety First (Red)
Blank Red Sign Plate
Alto Carros Conectados (Blue)
Alto Hombres Trabajando (Blue)
Arret Wagon Connecte (Blue)
Arret Wagon Connecte (Red)
Arret Hommes Au Travail (Blue)