Your cart is empty!
(4) Handling pulpwood from flatcars and all other railway cars.
(V) Flatcars and all other cars shall be chocked during unloading. Where equipment is not provided with hand brakes, rail damping chocks shall be used.
(vi) A derail shall be used to prevent movement of other rail equipment into cars where persons are working.
(iii) Caution signs shall be so placed on the track or car as to give necessary warning to persons approaching the car from open end or ends of siding and shall be left up until after the car is unloaded and disconnected from discharge connections. Signs shall be of metal or other suilable material, at least 12 by 15 inches in size and bear the words ‘’STOP-Tank Car Connected” or ‘’STOP-Men at Work” the word, “STOP,’ being in letters at least 4 inches high and the other words in letters at least 2 inches high.
(iv) The track of a tank car siding shall be substantially level.
(v) Brakes shall be set and wheels blocked on all cars being unloaded.
(iii) While cars are on sidetrack for loading or unloading, the wheels at both ends shall be blocked on the rails.
(2) Wheel stops or other recognized positive protection shall be provided to prevent railroad cars from moving during loading or unloading operations.
(4) Positive protection shall be provided to prevent railroad cars from being moved while dockboards or bridge plates are in position.
(7) Brakes shall be set and wheel blocks shall be in place to prevent movement of trucks, trailers, or railroad cars while loading or unloading.
(5) Positive protection shall be provided to prevent railroad cars from being moved while dockboards or bridge plates are in position.
(f) Rolling railroad cars. Derail and/or bumper blocks shall be provided on spur railroad tracks where a rolling car could contact other cars being worked, enter a building, work or traffic area.
Click to open info box
Magnetic Chock Holder
SPARK-PROOF Urethane Heavy-Duty Double Wheel Chock
SPARK-PROOF Urethane Heavy-Duty Single Wheel Chock
Transit Car Urethane Wheel Chock
Urethane Double Wheel Chocks for Powered Railcar Movers
Car Stopper Wheel Chock
Nine Lives Wheel Wedge